Blizzard of 2015 (January 24th and 25th)
Gerald M. Parmenter Elementary School
235 Wachusett Street
Franklin, Massachusetts 02038
(508) 541-5281 Main Number
Tom Morris, Principal
Shannon Barca, Assistant Principal
GERALD M. PARMENTER SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
The Gerald M. Parmenter School community’s mission is to touch the minds and shape the futures of its students preparing them to meet the opportunities and challenges of their lives. Parmenter creates a learning environment in which students are encouraged to:
- develop into self-confident, independent, responsible, and compassionate individuals.
- respect other points of view and appreciate differences.
- become self-motivated learners who strive to attain high levels of achievement.
- work individually and cooperatively to solve problems creatively and communicate effectively.
- reach out to the global community to broaden their learning experiences.